The key features of our Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus Email Filtering service are:
- No added email delivery delay.
- Anti-spam system automatically updated every 5 minutes with new spam profiles to identify and stop the latest spam. A team of humans handcraft each spam profile as new spam is identified ensuring accurate and timely spam detection.
- Anti-virus system updated daily to block 100% of known virus threats.
- No mailserver reconfiguration needed. Only a simple DNS change is required.
- On average, only 1 in 1,000,000 emails are falsely identified as spam.
- On average, 95% to 99% of spam is filtered out.
- Upon request, you will be provided with a login to view quarantined spam and/or change your filtering preferences. Filtering preferences can be set on a per domain or per user scope and involve such things as whitelists, blacklists, keywords to block, and more. The defaults work very well, but we recognize there are always a few people who want or need something other than default settings.
- You get up to 35 protected email addresses and up to 10,000 email messages filtered per month per domain. If you use more than that we will automatically upgrade your Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Email Filtering subscription to the subscription with the appropriate resources.
You may order the Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus Email Filtering service at: