First, back up any data you wish to save relating to any site or domain you will be deleting.
To remove a site follow these steps:
- Click on the Site tab.
- Click on Select another Site.
- Click on the name of the site you wish to remove.
- In the Website Management section, click select Website Settings.
- Click the 'Delete' button to remove the site.
- When asked, "Are you sure you want to delete the selected item(s)?" click on the OK button.
To remove a domain name completely from HSPC you need to remove all sites and mail resources (that is: mailboxes, mail forwarding rules, mailing lists, and MX records) from the VPS. Then you can delete the hostnames for the domain with the following steps:
- Click on the System tab.
- In the Domain Management section click on Domains.
- Click on the domain name you wish to remove.
- Click on the hostname you wish to remove.
- Click the 'Delete' button to remove the specific hostname.
In most cases, HPSC will let you remove all domains but the base hostname. The base hostname is the hostname that exactly matches the domain name. If you have installed Majordomo on the VPS in the past you may not be able to remove any hostname for your domain.
Once you have removed all the hostnames you are able to remove for a domain, you need to contact technical support (email@example.com) to remove the remaining hostnames and the domain name completely from HSPC.