Follow these steps to move a site to a different IP addressin your HSPC control panel:
- Go to System tab > Domain Management > Domains.
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to change the IP address.
- Click on your site hostname.
- Select the IP address you wish to use for this domain.
- Click on the Update button to save your changes.
- Click on the Site tab.
- Click on Select Another Site.
- Click on the name of your site.
- Click on Website Settings.
- Click on the Configure button.
- To force HSPC to re-save the Apache configuration file, check the "Prevent hot-linking" link if it is unchecked. If "Prevent hot-linking is unchecked check it.
- Click on the Update button.
- Repeat steps 10 through 12 (once), reversing what you checked or unchecked in step 11.
Your site should now resolve to the new IP address. If you have the site's DNS cached on your computer, network, or ISP it may take up to a day for the changes to be viewable from your location.