From a shell prompt to your VPS, run the following command:
The following parameters are memory related:
- kmemsize: Size of unswapable kernel memory. Data structures that reside in low memory other than network buffers.
- lockedpages: Process pages not allowed to be swapped out.
- privvmpages: The upper boundary of the total size of memory allocated for applications. (Not a guaranteed value.)
- shmpages: Total size of shared memory.
- physpages: Total number of RAM pages used by processes in that specific Virtual Environment (VE).
- vmguarpages: Controls how much memory is available to the VE.
- oomguarpages: The guaranteed amount of memory for the VPS in case the memory is "over-booked".
Swap is not really a parameter that is relevant to a individual VPS, as it is handled on the system (hardware node) level rather than on the VE level.