The first thing to try is to start your VE from the HSPC control panel (https://manage.speedingbits.com/cp). Restarting/rebooting HSPC from the control panel is the preferred way to restart your VPS.
To start your VPS follow these steps:
- Log into your HSPC control panel.
- Click on the System tab.
- In the Server Management section, click on Server Info.
- Click on the Start Server link.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Click on the Refresh icon to the upper right of this windowpane. Do not click the browser refresh button.
- If the Server Status shows "Running" then your VPShas restarted. If the status shows "Booting" then go back to step 5.
If you've tried starting your VE from the HSPC control panel and it still shows the "stopped" state after clicking the "refresh" link in the upper right hand corner of the control panel after several minutes have passed, then there is likely a problem with your VE that will require intervention from technical support to correct.
For instances where a VE refuses to start (don't forget to use the "refresh" link in the upper right hand corner of the HSPC control panel), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your specific request is properly tracked. Be sure to include your account ID and/or your domain name in the request.
If it is urgent, you may want to consider contacting support by phone to ensure the support department is aware of the urgency of your request.