To find the FTP information for a domain you created in a Plesk 5 control panel (MDH and Upipe accounts) follow these steps:
- Log into your Plesk 5 control panel.
- Click on the domain for which you wish to find out the FTP information. This domain name is also the "FTP hostname".
- Click on the Hosting button.
- Click on the Next button.
- The FTP Login user name will be displayed, but the FTP password will not be visible. If you do not know the FTP password you can change the password at this screen. Make sure to change the FTP password in both of the FTP password text boxes.
- If you changed the FTP password, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Update button to save your changes.
The FTP port is 21. The FTP path for http:// is /httpdocs and the FTP path for https:// is /httpsdocs.