An additional IP for your UPipe account is a one-time fee of $25.00 per IP address. To order an additional IP address fill out the form located at http://www.schmolie.com/forms/iprequestform.shtml.
Once the IP address has been ordered and added to your account, You will need to configure that site in your Plesk control panel to use that IP address with the following steps:
- Log into your Plesk control panel.
- Click on the domain you wish to have a dedicated IP address.
- Click on the Hosting button.
- The domain should be marked with Physical Hosting. Click on the Next button.
- Change the Virtual Host Type to IP-Based.
- Select the IP address that was just added to your account. Do not select your main account IP address, or all of your domains using this IP address will point to this site.
- Click on the Update button.
You will also need to update the IP address information in the Universal Pipe DNS Management tool located at http://dns3.speedingbits.com/.
Change the IP addresses for the hostname associated with this domain to the new IP address, EXCEPT for the "webmail" hostname. The webmail hostname needs to be associated with your main account IP address.