To add DNS entries in the Plesk 7.5 Reloaded control panel follow these steps:
- Log into your Plesk 7.5 Reloaded control panel.
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to configure DNS.
- Click on DNS.
- Select the DNS record type from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Add button.
- Fill out the appropriate fields for the type of DNS record you wish to add.
- Click on the OK button to save your changes.
You can Delete DNS records by checking the box to the right by the DNS record(s) that you wish to remove, then clicking on Remove Selected. If you make a mistake and want to restore the DNS to the default values click on the Default button.