These instructions apply only to the Plesk 5 (Upipe, MDH) and Plesk 7.5 (OHP, WebPro) hosting accounts.
To allow a customer only access to one domain in the Plesk control panel you can set them up as a Domain User (Plesk 5) or Domain Administrator (Plesk 7.5 Reloaded).
- While in your control panel, you will need to click on the domain that you want to give the person access to.
- A new screen will pop up with several buttons that allow you to perform different aspects of domain management, click Domain User (Plesk 5) or Domain Administrator (Plesk 7.5 Reloaded).
- Type in a password to all password fields.
- Set any additional options you wish to be active for this account.
- To save your changes click on the Update button (Plesk 5) or the OK button (Plesk 7.5 Reloaded).
- Log out of Plesk.
The domain user now can log into the Plesk Administration control panel using the name of the domain as their user name, and the password you supplied.
The domain user will only have access to this one specific domain. The domain user will be able to set up mailboxes, databases, certificates, etc. but they will not be able to change any resource limits that you have set for that site.