These instructions apply to the MDH and Universal Pipe hosting accounts.
To enable FrontPage extensions on a hosting account using the Plesk 5 control panel:
- Log in to the Plesk 5 Administration control panel using your account user name and password.
- Click on the domain name for which you wish to enable FrontPage extensions.
- Click on the Hosting button.
- Make sure Physical Hosting is selected.
- Click on the Next button.
- Check the box to the right of FrontPage support.
- If your website is on a dedicated IP and you have SSL enabled check the box to the right of FrontPage over SSL support.
- Select Authorization Enabled.
- Enter a user name for the FrontPage Admin Login.
- Enter the FrontPage Admin password in both the text box to the right of FrontPage Admin Password and Confirm Password.
- If you have enabled FrontPage over SSL support check the box to the right of SSL support.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Update button.