To add additional disk space to your VPS, follow these steps in your HSPC control panel:
- Click on the Upgrade Center tab.
- Click on Buy Resources. If you do not have a category for "Disk Space Quota", your VPS hosting plan has metered disk space and you will be billed automatically for any disk space you use beyond your included monthly data transfer.
- Change the Disk Space Quota "New value" to the total amount of disk space you wish for your VPS.
- Click on the Next button.
- Read the User Agreement by clicking on "User Agreement".
- Check the box to the left of, "I accept all the terms of the User Agreement."
- Click on the Place Order button.
- Complete the Payment and Confirmation steps for your additional traffic.
- If the payment amount is below $3.00, send an email to email@example.com to process your order.